This section covers how to access the rewards your node generates while validating.
Before configuring your Smartnode, please make sure you:
- Have set up a node machine (or virtual machine) and secured it (via the Securing your Node guide)
- Have the Smartnode installed and configured on it
- Have a node wallet loaded on your Smartnode
- Synced your Execution and Consensus clients
- Provisioned your node with a withdrawal address, set up your fallback clients (optional), opted into the Smoothing Pool (optional), and configured MEV
- Created at least one minipool
Claiming Node Operator Rewards explains how RPL rewards and Execution-layer rewards work, and how to access them.
Distributing Skimmed Rewards covers accessing rewards from the Beacon Chain that periodically get "skimmed" by the protocol and delivered to your minipools.